Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gals again: what is your favorite shade of lipstick ?

Wait for my next question which may be stunning and surprising for u.no lol please.Gals again: what is your favorite shade of lipstick ?
I am sure I will regret answering this question but I love deep colors and stay in the browner shades of lipsticks, Deep Love by MAC is the one I am using now.....





Kinda strange for a guy to be asking this, sab theek tho hai na? Saas ke liye kareedna hai kya? lol! Opps I did an lol, hope u won't give me penalty for that :)Gals again: what is your favorite shade of lipstick ?
arey wah, fir tho aap ke saas bahot smart lagegi...she must already be looking younger than you even, as u do all her work for her, lol





Thanks for the b/a....saalgeera is still coming up :) Report Abuse

I try to stick to just a clear or maybe a light cocoa color. I'm not much for the hot pinks and reds. It makes me look like a clown, I like the natural look.
i have nothing as a favourite lipstick,but yeah since iam try to dress well,i ensure everything matches well and makes me look pretty..
lipstick is out. it's about lip GLOSS. i like a shimmery pink. light.





lipgloss is too stripper
light cranberry or light shimmery pink.
iced mocha shade
Pink lip gloss


chocolate brown in lipstick
I love any shade of pinks or mauves.
neautral pink
Pinky red
i look like a whore in lipstick.
A glossy mauvey pink.
I like a light, shimmery pink.
Bright cherry red!
It would have to be blood red, or french.
Mauve is good
Deep red or black
Pink and Red
beige shades...
cherry red it is ;)
dark shades will do
girls still wear lip stick?
clear... bc im always making a mess of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph