Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies, what is your favorite shade of lipstick? & are your lips '; Most '; kissable??

No fave, I wear whatever matches what I'm wearing...anything with a slight shimmer is nice (or no color and just shimmer).





As for having kissable lips, no one I've ever kissed has complained.Ladies, what is your favorite shade of lipstick? %26amp; are your lips '; Most '; kissable??
I personally like a shade darker than nude lipstick, with a nice plumping gloss to go on over top.





My lips are very kissable. They are bigger than the average white girls yet smaller than the average black girls.





Pucker up buttercup!!Ladies, what is your favorite shade of lipstick? %26amp; are your lips '; Most '; kissable??
Lipstick is gross. Lip gloss is better.
I don't wear make-up I think the natural look is beautiful. As for ';most'; kissable lips.....no one has complained yet so I would say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph