Friday, June 25, 2010

I used to love spiked hair, combat boots, andblack lipstick. Who was my favorite band?

Adam and the Ants or the Sex PistolsI used to love spiked hair, combat boots, andblack lipstick. Who was my favorite band?
the batchelorsI used to love spiked hair, combat boots, andblack lipstick. Who was my favorite band?
don't know,don't care
Bauhaus
the osmonds
Victor Sylvester and His Orchestra


quick - quick - quick, quick - slow





please take your partners for the Viennese waltz
sounds like your a boy George culture club wanabee
what are you so f*cked up you cant remember
The Sex Pistols?
the cure?
Abba? Or Mike Batt and the Wombles?
Mudvayne?


Slipknot?
The Cure.
S Club 7.
Green day or Sioxie and the banshees
I have no idea... the way you dress doesn't really say a lot about your taste in music after a certain age, does it?
I'm not up on the lesbian bands, sorry.
the exploited and a bit of the suger babes
it could have been 1 in a thousand why did you dress like your favourite band why not just dress like you,like who you realy are.
The Exploited.
the cure


the mission


sioxie and the banshees


fields of the nephilem
kiss
Marilyn Manson
Rancid...?





I have no idea.





And the boots are called **** Kickers :]... Well that's what they are called here.
Casualties.








losers....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph