Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats your favorite BRAND of lipstick?

don't care about color...I'm looking for moisture %26amp; staying powerWhats your favorite BRAND of lipstick?
Chap Stick.Whats your favorite BRAND of lipstick?
No I have not. I will look for it. Thanks 8) Report Abuse

maybelline
i tried helena rubenstien but max factor
i just purchased a clinique lipstick the other day and am finding it very nice. i usually buy avon...which i like a lot too.
maybelline
go for loreal or maybelline moisture whip color.
chanel or maybelline.
Revlon is in the top three of my list! Not the least expensive, but great quality, smooth texture, beautiful colors, etc. Very nice. I highly recommend it!
bare escentuals


creamy and it never dries out
mayballine...
Fashion Fair
Lancome Rouge Absolu (the old formula) - it is expensive but you can get some great deals on it on Ebay.





http://www.lancome-usa.com/_us/_en/catal鈥?/a>


I have a problem with lipsticks caking on my lips and Lancome Rouge Absolu does not cake on me.





Also, I use Lancome Dual Finish powder and my skin is flawless. You can apply wet or dry. I have been using for 15 years and there is nothing better on the market. Get this on Ebay and it is a lot cheaper





For staying power: Rimmel and it's in the drugstore or Wal-Mart and very inexpensive. Most all Rimmel products are great.





http://www.reviewcentre.com/Rimmel__17.h鈥?/a>
Maybelline
i think mac does the job!
MAC
Mary Kay
Covergirl, hands down. Put Vaseline Lip Therapy on under it before applying the lip color. Until you eat or drink something, of course, it will stay for you.
maybeline
lancome juicy rouge
Cover Girl.





There is a new one by them, comes in silver or blue box with two tubes- one the paint, and the other a glosser. Lasts all day long, even through meals.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph