Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite color of lipstick???

i like really red lipstick, or matallic orange.What's your favorite color of lipstick???
well, i'm blonde. i like to wear pink. not light pink, not hot pink, just a darker pink. if you're dark skinned, wear bronze or light brown. if you're red haired, wear light pink.





hope this answers your question xoxo


dolliWhat's your favorite color of lipstick???
Hot pink with pink lip gloss over it. I also us chap stick because I hate dry lips. If you guys answer this one, I may begin to wonder! lol Chap stick would be acceptable for the guys too.


Lipstick on Your Collar...told a tale on you........
I only wear lip gloss but if I did wear lipstick I would only were pink. Well with the exception of when I want to be very dramatic, then I'd wear ruby red and do my hair up in a Marylin Manroe-esq fashion lol
almost any M.A.C. color is gorgeous! just stay away from that neon orange and shocking hot pink! haha.
Lipstick with a reddish brown otherwise nude color.
I do not like any coating,


I want to kiss the 鈥榣ustrous-lips' RAW !!!
Clinique lip gliss


Mimosa Blossom


(Kind of peachy-pink)
I like alllllllll of MAC's lipglass shades. They look so perfectly delicious!
I like the mauve shades and also the shade that have a little copper to them
I normally wear lipgloss, but I love blushing berry.
none im more of just a chapstick-sometimes-lipgloss girl
Pink and shimmery! =)
i like brownish color
rosey red light ones!and lip gloss on top!...but it makes my lip icichy a little LMAO
well i dont wear lipstick but if i did it'd be red! =)
i dont wear lipstick
lipstick is for old people
I just wear lipgloss. So, clear!
Bronze!!!
I don't wear lipstick.
brown it matches my hair and eyes
i Like Nude Colors... Or Light Pinks.


%26lt;3
I wear lip gloss. :]
pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph