Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite brand of lipstick? Color?

I use Mac and my favorite is ';deep love';. It's as asset to my lovely lips.What's your favorite brand of lipstick? Color?
I don't really have a favorite brand I'm always buying different ones but she shade is always light pink for some reasonWhat's your favorite brand of lipstick? Color?
Clinique berry
Jeepers, right now I'm in between. Everytime I settle on a brand and color, they discontinue it.
Chocolate from Revlon. Its my favour because it suits me prefectly.
Avon, Cool Peach
ooh, i like totally like love maybeline, its like great!!!
Nevea plum
Boots No7 Highland Mist
i have no clue what brand it is but its bubbly gum color!! lol
I don't really have a specific favorite,I like to alternate the ones I have depending on what I'm wearing,and I also like to try new ones!!
black
Any red lipstick, but I love Bourjois lipsticks most of all.
i dont wear lip stick, but i wear lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph