Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite lipstick?

Pink Pink Shimmer-Elizabeth Arden.


Cherries in the Snow-Loreal.What's your favorite lipstick?
I don't wear it. I do wear chapstick a lot though. My favorite is the one with sunscreen, if that helps.


If I did wear it then probably something that's just more than my natural colour.What's your favorite lipstick?
I don't wear liipstick, but as far as looking at it, I usually don't like very red lipstick.
I like Geminis answer, that dude is a d!ck. lol, the one your mom wears. Anyway, what does this have to do with religion or spirituality? Blue. I likes em freaky. aiyhwh
I don't wear lipstick, I only wear chapstick.
i don't like lipstick.


it tastes horrific.


i'll stick with chapstick.
Maybelline Mineral Power #400 Ruby
None for me, thanks. I have better things to do than put paint on a perfectly good face!
I'd rather be kissing her lips than her lipstick..
Pink shimmer gloss. It's really not that pink though
I don't wear,


i occasionally eat it though.x]


it tastes good.
Spice It Up by MAC. I chew it off every morning after my tea.
From Chanel's or from Dior's
The one on the lips of the woman I'm kissing.
Lingerie Pink by YSL
The one your mom wears.
I never eat the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph