Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Question for the girls....what is your favorite colour lipstick ????

any light colorQuestion for the girls....what is your favorite colour lipstick ????
light pink, but it just blends in with my lips anywayQuestion for the girls....what is your favorite colour lipstick ????
a brownish sparkly pink, mauve color


called pink shimmer


MK
sparkly pink :-)
I dont wear lipstick O_o
i dont wear lipstick ever....


maybe lip gloss...


but i like my natural lip colour...


nice pink...
My favorite color is called meooowwww lips. Love, honey
BLACK lol . just joking, i don't wear lipstick.
good old hollywood red :D
Nude
I like the brownish tones, I hate orange colour lipsticks, my friends mum had some on at the weekend, I tried to get her to take it off it was horrible.
Dark brown
corals and melons
RED.
i really don't like to wear lipstick but when i do i go for pink...................
i dont wear lipstick unless its for show choir. i wear pink colored lip-gloss though. it goes on as clear so iot makes your lips shine.,
I like lip gloss or chap stick
BLack
i dont like lipstick only lipgloss
Dear Des ,


Well, as you may know, there are many colors of lipstick! It really depends on the tone of your skin! For me, i prefer mauve colors or strawberry glazed colors, and if i really wanna different look i'll go with a sparkly pink or a peach color! i like covergirl's 2-step lipgloss where one end has the color: mine is a hot-sparkly pink and the other end is a clear lipgloss for shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph