Friday, June 25, 2010

What is ur favorite brand of lipgloss/lipstick? what color/ flavor?

I use a lot of meet mark products from Avon. There lip gloss is awesome. I don't use lipstick, but instead prefer the oily glosses or the sticky glosses that come in the carmex-like squeezy package. They are super shiny. I don't really care if it is flavored or scented, but I go for really juicy colors. The one is my purse is from meet mark and it's a juicy pomegranate. Like a hot pink color, but it just brings out the pinkness in my lips. And makes them look, well, juicy. Not to use the word too much!What is ur favorite brand of lipgloss/lipstick? what color/ flavor?
all of themWhat is ur favorite brand of lipgloss/lipstick? what color/ flavor?
Honolulu by Chanel 23.50 at chanel.com ladies
Brand:Hard Candy


Color:Sweetie-pinkish/nude


Flavor:Cupcake
Clear
covergirl lipslicks or that neutrogena moisture shine gloss
I usually use avon lipsticks, but I found an unbranded one called cocoa which I love
tutti dolce from bath and body works, creme brulee (sp?)
Revlon Super Lustruos - Nude Lustre and Glossy Rose.





Smashbox.
all of them
any kind of lip gloss in vanilla is always my favorite. lip smackers i have loved since i was a kid.
i really loved that bonnie bell dr. pepper flavor and bubble gum flavor. do they still make those?
I've been using girly glaze from wet n wild. It's a purple sparkly color. I also use wild rasperry lip balm from wet n wild.
i like liking off my strawberry lip-gloss that i have, it's so yummy
I love AVON's Bubble Gum flavor lipgloss... it's the best
Clinique,,,good price, stays on.





Drugstore brand - all of them





Avon has one w/ collagen, and I even like the ways it smells/taste.
i love beaty rush, victorias secret,passion its fruity but not sticky
Bobbi Brown.


Lipgloss number 4.
Prescriptives. Any kind.
OMG! IT DEFINETLY HAS TO BE ';ESTEE LAUDER!';*


I LOVE ';GOLDEN BEAUTY';, ';EXOTIC ROSE'; AND ';SAPPHIRE PINK';


THEY ARE ALL CLEAR, AND THE NAMES SAY IT ALL!!! WORTH THE MONEY TOO!! GOSH ITS BEAUTIFUL BEING WOMEN, ISNT IT!?
Eve by Anastasia at Nordstrom
Liplix Strawberry
Beach Bronze by Mary Kay


www.marykay.com/jvarnell
pink strawberry
mac lip gloss
LIP SMACKERS
Sweet Talk from Victoria`s Secret- Wild Berry and Blueberry
My favorite brand is SMACKERS SQUEEZIES and the flavor I just can't resist is STRAWBERRY!
Lipsmackers makes a chapstick that actually tastes as good as it smells. My personal favorites are Whipped Cream and Candy Cane.
Lancome Paris JUICY TUBES are the best. They keep ur lips shinny and the smell great.
My favorite brand is Nars in Orgasm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph