Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats your favorite lipstick color?

mines red wineWhats your favorite lipstick color?
I love red! But not with an orange tint, more wine or burgundy. I can never find just the right shade...so I mix it up. I will not leave home without my lipstick!!!Whats your favorite lipstick color?
I love to use lipgloss, like Lip Smackers roll-on gloss it's extra shiny and it brings out the color in my lips. My lips are a pinkish red color and it always looks like I'm wearing lipstick.
Cinnamon Twist color by Mary Kay cosmetics
PINK!!!!
Ice Blue Pink
Mauves, anything with a hint of purple works best for me! I also like wine shades. Thanks!!!


;)
gloss...hot pink...but goes on very sheer
reds family.
I have huge red lips. The only color that will look deacent on me is a pink lip gloss. I recommend Jessica Simpsons Cotton Candy lip gloss.
Mine got to be red....or any other that looks almost like red.


Best wishes and good luck
i like different color


but i use orange and natural the most


natural - just like it not too much not like nothing


orange - is cute and i like the color


i have a lot of outfit that is bight
almost any shade of serious red
Bobbi Brown #1 Peony, it's pink. That's my favorite.
peach frost
Mine is bright red! So classic.
deep red
bright pink and it has to taste like strawberry
Deep Red, sometimes a nice rose is good too
I don't use lipstick, I like my lips just the way they are. I also find it a HASSLE to keep reapplying. I focus more on eyes, my best feature, and I think that really works. If I do use something, it's usually Burt's Bees balm to plump them up a bit more and keep them soft. Sometimes I use gloss, usually pink or clear. It looks young and fresh :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph