Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite shade of lipstick?

Its called brown sugar....by Cue....What's your favorite shade of lipstick?
something light... like tan... i dont like pink n red n all that.. i like to keep it simple on the lips..What's your favorite shade of lipstick?
light pink :D
i like bright pink. not like neon, hah. but semi-bright. nothing too dull for me - i have blonde hair and such, so lighter works better for me
Deep dark red
nude or really light pink hellz yea!
RED because I'm all ways whipping it off my d....
i dont have a favorite shade of lipstick but i do have a favorite flavor of lip gloss, i would say cappocino because it reminds me of my best friend. Lip gloss is better because it actually helps your lips AND it looks good
who cares ! you must be bored !
Barbie Pink and Coffe brown
Alloy by Mac
black
It would have to be Berrylicious by Avon
light pink or nude and then go heavy on the eyes with volumed hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph