Friday, June 25, 2010

Sooooo, I just called my mother and accused her of stealing my favorite shade of color stay lipstick?

Of course, she denied it. But with the quiver in her voice, I could tell she was lying to me. Thanksgiving is around the corner. She's going to expect an invite to my house, but how can I ever trust her in my home again?Sooooo, I just called my mother and accused her of stealing my favorite shade of color stay lipstick?
What ...?! Thanksgiving is just around the freaking corner ...?


Holy crap!


*cries*


*checks the calendar*


*cries again*Sooooo, I just called my mother and accused her of stealing my favorite shade of color stay lipstick?
How rude and disrespectful of you toward your Mother! Grow up little girl it was only lipstick! And the quiver in her voice could have been from shock that you would accuse her of stealing something from you!





Ungrateful children like you make me sick!
Are you kidding? Its only lipstick and you might have misplaced it. Has she stolen from you before? If so, then I understand your behavior but if not then why woudl you accuse her especially over something like that? If you're wrong how are you going to feel?
Freaky, Grow up! You only have one mother and if she took it O WELL go buy another one. What is the big deal? You should feel flattered, she likes your choice in lipsticks, I wish my mom was still alive, to have her take something of mine!
Earyeearrrr...........





http://www.thepetstoreonline.com/petsafe鈥?/a>
OMG!!! It's freaking lipstick!! If my mother ';took'; my lipstick I would consider it borrowing. Look at it this way, How much has your mother given you since you were born?? Probably a heck of a lot more than a tube of colorstay lipstick!!!!
First it's lipstick, then it's your man, next you'll be on maury..





hold on, how many teeth do you have? Perhaps you'll be on springer instead!!!
Are you seriously considering speaking to her again?? if I were you I would never want to see that thief again or let her come close to my children!!!
Color Stay is expensive stuff. Tell her you'll have to use the money you set aside for her funeral to buy more.
Lipstick?? Seriously??? Whatever!!!
You BUY that?? Lipstick is the easiest damn thing to steal.
Well that's just great, now your mom is going to have to fill in for you at the ';Rainbow'; party tonight.
tell her she can come....but to be prepared for a shake down before she leaves......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph