Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite shade of lipstick?

Red


Dark Magenta


NudeWhat's your favorite shade of lipstick?
I just bought Clinique Almost Lipstick this weekend. Its not quite a lipstick %26amp; not really a lip gloss but works like a little of each. The color is called black honey %26amp; no its not black lipstick ~ its sheer %26amp; I really like it. It was $14 at Dillards.





Many times I apply regular lipstick to my lips %26amp; then top it off with a matching lipgloss. The lipstick leaves more color on my lips when the gloss wears off. Oh %26amp; I apply a clear color lip liner to keep it from running. Its clear so there isnt a ring around my lips.





I like lipstick colors called Rose Aglow, Angel Red, Shy, %26amp; Bronze (cant remember the name).





What's your favorite shade of lipstick?
My favorite is mark.'s MIST dew drenched lipstick. It is a flaterring color on everyone and I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It is a perfect nude color and has a slight minty taste.
i am not really fond of lipstick. i only use a transparent gloss...
i dont wear lipstick..


i think lipgloss rules lol
a pinky-nude shade called Buoy oh Buoy from MAC
i dont wear it its played out its all about the gloss
pink plum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph