Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Your favorite MAC lipstick?

what would you suggest?Your favorite MAC lipstick?
I agree, MACs swatches suck.


My favorites:





Reds: Russian Red, Dubonnet, Viva Glam I and using Cherry lipliner as a lipstick





Pinks: Girl about Town





Nudes: High Tea, Viva Glam II and Myth





Other: Cyber





For swatches, google up MAC lipstick swatches.. Specktra.net has great ones.Your favorite MAC lipstick?
Matters on your skin type! I'm fair and I absolutely love A Rose Romance.


Fair- A Rose Romance, Pink Nouveau, All's Fair, Marquise D', Chatterbox and Plink!


Tan- Mocha, Creme de la Femme, Retro.





P.S. Go on their website to look at the colors!
Permanent line-Vegas Volt, Girl About Town


Limited Edition-Kiss Manish, Electro, Hollywood Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph