Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite MAC nude lipstick?

My favorite is Blankety and Myth(:What's your favorite MAC nude lipstick?
Creme de la femme %26amp; Myth ! :D





I look dead with Myth unless i blend it with something like MAC Lip pencil in Brick





and Creme de la femme is a frosty nudey pink. Beautiful! And you can TOTALLY change your lip look to a pale fuchsia tone with this colour by using Magenta Lip pencil.





Oh the joys of experimenting / blending!What's your favorite MAC nude lipstick?
I have yet to try all these other lovely nude lipsticks you ladies have posted.As for now I LOVEE High Tea and Pretty Please is an all around gorgeous color.It's a gorgeous light pinkish/nudeish color lol.
myth, creme d' nude, freckletone, fleshpot.
Angel!
for nude i like myth, blankety or creme d'nude. I have a back up for all of them.
15 minutes


way to love
creme d'nude because it matches my skin perfectly and also suits all skin typess :)
鈾?HUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph