Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite color of lipstick?

I have all types of colors...my favorite brand is called ';lord and Berry - fat pencils';...they don't have these anymore, so I have to order them through e-bay...I have lots of colors that match my skin tone. like most reds, light colors too..but I like to wear the dark ones during the winter season...What is your favorite color of lipstick?
i LOVE red lipsticks. i'm not talking about the matte ones, i mean the juicy cherry reddish color...the most perfect color that i ever seen was from Shiseido Maquillage collection...I HAVE to have that.What is your favorite color of lipstick?
coral kiss from avon, sadly it has been dicontinued
i used to love red, really red but now im more of a nude or pink girl and i just wear lipgloss and a lipliner if im going out somewhere. xx
light pink or nude
Pink or Lilac.
I wont be lookin at your lips anyway doesn't matter
nude lipgloss is all i use,except on a really special occasion
Bright red or a natural sort of pink...


I prefer gloss though! Either clear or tinted pink or red!


=)
Clear and shiny!
bronze ones body shop
ice plum real fruity x
soft pinks!
all those nice colours... can l use them on my colouring book instead of crayons ..
Light pink or nude, because with nude (or close to your lip color) your lips look plumper, but naturally.
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph