Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite brand in ';Lipstick'; ....?

ur trusted brand ...What is your favorite brand in ';Lipstick'; ....?
';I Am Such A Prostitute Red'; very nice.What is your favorite brand in ';Lipstick'; ....?
Revlon Colorstay. But I don't believe in the lipSTICK. I use a liner and blend it in towards the mouth. It looks more natural and feels better that a bunch of goey stuff on your lips. The color is Toffees. It is one I have trusted for years.


And please ladies condition your lips with a lip balm or chapstick for the color to blend and go on smooth.
maybeline
Maybeline lipgloss
e mail me
I used Nichido lip gloss
Revlon.


Rich moisture %26amp; the color is cool.
It's from Eddie Funkhouser, it's like a moisturizer, but it isn't, it's a lipstick with many red sparkly cells.
something natural looking, the prostitute red was named that for a reason. You dont want to look like you even got makeup on, so keep it natural. Night time makeup is suppose to be darker so add alittle color but not bright red unless your like 75 yrs old.
I love 'wet -n- wild' ITs cheep and they have so many colors to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph