Friday, December 11, 2009

Favorite lipstick to recommend?

I've asked this here before... but I'm hoping I'll get some different answers with different women being here...


I am looking for some new lipsticks to try...


I normally use the L'Oreal Endless. I have tried the new Neutrogena Lipsheers Lipshimmers..... those aren't good at all. I bought some Revlon Colorstay in 4 shades and none of them were true to their color.... so they're going back to Walgreen's. Anyone have any faves they can recommend?????


Thanks!!Favorite lipstick to recommend?
Absolutely recommend Mary Kay Creme Lipstick. There are pinks, Tawnies, Chocolates, Berries, Neautrals and Metalics. Also, the Lipgloss is slammin' too. It is thick enough to go for lipstick. email me for details. They sell for $13Favorite lipstick to recommend?
Drugstore:


Maybelline ExtremeMoisture (or MoistureExtreme?) lipstick in pink colada. It looks really peachy and orangey but when you apply it, it gives this pink sheen with sparkles (but not icky sparkles). It's a really beautiful colour, I really recommend it.
MAC is the pioneer of lipsticks, the lipsticks of MAC are what made MAC so famous.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
Drugstore:





Covergirl True Shine Lipstick


Rimmel Lipstick


Revlon Lipstick





MAC:


Viva Glam 5


+ it helps AIDS!
Really like the Bourjois Lipstick at the moment the packaging is pretty and the colours are amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph