Friday, December 11, 2009

Ladies what is your favorite lipstick?

Pretty much what it says. Please tell me your favorite lipstick i am bored with mine. and what your style is or who you try to look like style wise. thanks. and what you do like with your lipliner or lipgloss. also what the shade is like pink , neutral etc. thanks.Ladies what is your favorite lipstick?
I have many favourite colours but my absolute go to lipstick is High Tea from MAC. It's a beautiful nude colour that basically goes with everything. Typically I prefer to have a nude colour lip so High Tea is perfect. When it comes to gloss I like Pixel from Smashbox. Again it's a nude but it has more of a pink tone to it.Ladies what is your favorite lipstick?
i dont use liner cause i find it point less


and i use a covergirl wet stick gloss but only in the centre if my lips cause sometimes in pictures from the side it can look like you drooling if you put too much on


and for lip stick i wear revlon beyond natural in nude or an australis pink colour but you cant get that overseas i dont think and its a limited edition
Wine with Everything, Revlon, red/brown
estee lauder pure colour gloss





its pinkish reddish and stays on your lips for quite a long time
it should be thick so i will just apply a little then spread it all over...





lip gloss works for me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph