Sunday, December 13, 2009

Silliness: What is the color name of your current favorite lipstick or gloss?

Nothing in particular really, as long as I can easily wash it out


when it ends up all over my shorts.





Edit : That was a Typo - I swear !.


The I and O are right next to another, and spell check won't catch that one. I meant Shirts,...Shirts I tell you !.Silliness: What is the color name of your current favorite lipstick or gloss?
I do not know what are you wearing?Silliness: What is the color name of your current favorite lipstick or gloss?
seeing how I don't use it I cant say.... but my gf thinks i look good in red because she is always kissing me after she puts on her lipstick.... I keep telling her that she is putting her mark on me....
Krabby Patty.
Crimson Night
beer
Peach Pucker
well, let's see i wear different type of lipglosses, and they are all by different companies. I have an N.Y.C Colour one, a Covergirl gloss, and im not exactly sure what the other ones are, but the colors i usually wear are either bronze, clear, or like a deep brownish color. I only wear pinks and reds on special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph