Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your favorite lipstick?

What color do you like most?What is your favorite lipstick?
Mary Kay is my favorite, sun kissed berry is my favorite color.What is your favorite lipstick?
i love revlon i believe it's color stay. i love it in orchid!





if you want a true red, go for nyc in...oh gosh i forget the color but i love it...it's easy to find in the nyc brand, it's very bright red and $1.
Busy





I use ';drop dead red'; liplust by Coonobabe. It is a a deep dark 40's style red. I've used this for 2 weddings, and always get complimented on it. I recommend it.


Google Coonobabe


btw: ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals.
Well i dont like Gosh Darling because it just looks like ive put light coloured concealer on but i do like natural colours
I tend to go for the more orangey tones or the purple ones, and I love Sephora brand lipstick.
%26lt;--- Does not wear Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph