Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girls - what is your favorite lipstick and color?

I like to wear Cherry Chapstick. -LGirls - what is your favorite lipstick and color?
thanks for your answers! Report Abuse
Girls - what is your favorite lipstick and color?
Mary Kay, Almond Glaze. It's expensive but lovely.
my fav one is Lancaster, sorbet color.





but my general fav color is green
Soft Pink
MayBelline and hot pink.
Clinique- Pink Plum
lip gloss.
Clinique Currant.....it is lovely!!!
makeup whats that
Avon New MARC line - the lip gloss with the connector a 2 in 1


or 3 depending on your purse.Peekaboo is the shade...


It's a shimmer babe
I like nude shades - keep it simple and light. They look best with overplayed eyes.
i wear lip balm, but sometimes i wear a lip gloss that tastes like apricot and looks peachy in color.
Christian Dior! Pink!
Maybelline Cherry Brown
I rarely wear lipstick, but when I do I like a nice neutral peachy pink or nude colour. I don't have a preference when it comes to brand.





I'm more of a Lip Smackers or Chapstick fan.
air kiss clinique lip glass
M-A-C and I Like ';Very Red';
ruby rouge uh wait a second.... nothing nothing at all you not going to report me are you cause i would be o so sad
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph