Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your favorite lipstick or high color gloss????

Money is no object.... just want a good moisturising, stay put color.What is your favorite lipstick or high color gloss????
I love Loreal %26amp; Revlons lipgloss %26amp; lipsticks. They are easy to find %26amp; arent expensive~ even if cost isnt important.





I have Vincent Longo Perfect Shine lipgloss~ its over $20. Their have aloe Vera and Vit E in it to moisturize %26amp; condition your lips. It gives you a hint of color %26amp; lots of shine.





Oh I Always use a CLEAR Lip Liner before applying lip gloss or lipstick~~ it keeps the color from running.





What is your favorite lipstick or high color gloss????
My favorite lipstick is Revlon (wine with everything).


My favorite lip gloss is Revlon super lustrous lip gloss (sweetheart pink)





I feel both last almost all day and do not dry out the lips.
i like my maybelline lipstich from a forever ago, but i really want to get a covergirl wetslicks,





just stay away from longwear, they can get pretty gross!
Burt's Bees products very effective and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph