Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your favorite brand of Lipstick?

I am trying to find a brand that goes over the natural cracks in the lips concealing them like I see with many celebrities where you see the smooth lipstick and don't see the cracks in the lips. TIA.What is your favorite brand of Lipstick?
I use Mac lipsticks.What is your favorite brand of Lipstick?
Cover Girl Outlast. It's the one that comes with the colour, and then the gloss to put on after it sets and dries. It contains ';Permacolour';, so it will stay on for hours and hours! I use it all the time, and it stays on for such a long time - even when eating and drinking! The darker colours last longer than the lighter ones, though.





Actually, one time I put on a colour with this lipstick back in high school, and my friends didn't like it on me. I tried to wash it off all day, but it wouldn't come off! That's how long it lasts. It can dry out your lips though, so you should use a lip balm over the colour when you think they're feeling dry. It won't fade the colour, and it'll make your lips look shiny.





If you're looking to make your lips smoother, I suggest a product from the Smashbox line called ';Emulsion Lip Exfoliant';. It really does the trick. I'm not sure where these products are available in the US, but if you live in Canada, certain Shopper's Drug Mart stores will carry them.





I agree with the woman above about the Sally Hasen Lip Inflation product - I got comments that my lips looked bigger!
My favorite brand is MK Signature Creme Lipstick by Mary Kay. I am a consultant if you need one. Here's my site: www.marykay.com/cassandralane
I like Dior but that probably b/c they had my perfect red lipstick.
Exfoliate your lips before applying lipstick. Dead skin also can be on your lips and not just your feet or elbows. Use a toothbrush with a bit of sugar and then rinse off. Apply a lip primer or a collagen treatment to your lips, let dry, and then apply a lipstick(if you can get one with a plumper or collagen, like the Sally Hansen or Cover Girl Incrediful, try it) preferably one with an SPF, so the sun doesn't dry and damage the lips. That should do the trick.
if you have cracks in your lips, then maybe you have chapped lips. use vaseline on your lips during the night. as for the lipstick, you can use covergirl lip shine, or clinique, or maybelline, perhaps revlon?
Rimmel
Nars Lipgloss over Du Wop Lip Venom. Amazing!!!
you should get Mary Kay. or Covergirl.
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph