Friday, December 11, 2009

Ladies:What is your favorite lipstick colour?:D?

OH NO!!!............ Lipsticks( still 1 of the best selling product among hundreds of beauty products).


Definitely not for old folks only; my dear!





Back to my fave brands ; that would be: Dior(no 335) Kanebo( testimo rd120 ) and The Face Shop( no13).


All 3 brands offers various shades and textures to suit different skintones ; plus they all come with sunscreen protection too. Furthermore, non-drying on our precious


smackers....Ladies:What is your favorite lipstick colour?:D?
i dont use lipstick but if i had a choice it would be pink or light red. i have no idea but im more of a lipgloss personLadies:What is your favorite lipstick colour?:D?
lipstick is a bit old but it stays longer than gloss..i use a peachy or pink colour lipstick(i have olive skin) and then apply gloss at the centre of the lips...
I hardly wear lipstick but when I do it's a light pink.
natural colores as light pink


I LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BYE!
PINK
none...i like clear gloss better, more natural feel
i think lipstick is for old ppl. lol. i like a sheer pink or a clear gloss.
I have worn gloss , but never lipstick..so I guess I would say gloss.
Well I usually don't use lip stick. I use a tinted lip gloss and my fave colors in those are a peachy pink, light brown, and dark pink!
Lipstick is making a comeback. I just read it in a magazine. I love lipgloss but it's so sticky.





To the question...I love brown shades or pinkish-brown shades.
I don't use lipstick!!


I think lip gloss is more 4 tweens or teens!!


I luv sheer pink it's soo cute!!
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph