Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your favorite kinda lipstick?

I usually wear lipgloss but would like something with more color.....any suggestions....my coloring is just like my avatars!What is your favorite kinda lipstick?
CLINIQUE HAS LOTS OF SOFT PINKS AND MAUVE COLORS.....It's very soft on your lips and looks very natural....What is your favorite kinda lipstick?
I like sheer colors, but that's just me. If you have a Rite Aid in your area, they will take returns if you don't like something.
lancome has nice lipstick, it goes on nice and smooth and last for awhile.
If you still want to stay with the lip gloss type, I have found a stick type lip glass that has a lot more color, just like lipstick, in different shades by ';Burts Bees';. I found mine in Bath and Body Works but I think I've also seen them in Cracker Barrell stores.
Cover Girl has some great quality lip color. Maybe try going with some lighter shades of pink. That way, there isn't a drastic change in color, but just enough to look different!
Loreal Endless Platinum in Dazzling Amethyst
select a good lipstick and apply a coat of gloss... lokks great... dont select a matt lipstick but oily one
I agree MAC has the best collection of colors around... They have all different formulas too. If you're used to glosses, start with a sheer formula. With your pale coloring, Plums and Neutral Peachy Browns will look good on you. I really like their color, Touch. it's a soft tannish peach color... looks good on nearly everyone
Im just like you...I mainly wear clear lipgloss but I found a lip gloss that has different colors that is wonderful. I believe it's by Mabeliene and its Lip Shine Diamonds. It goes on like a lipgloss but adds some color and glitter to make an extra shine. Now I know when you think of glitter, you think its going to feel gritty on your lips but you cant even feel it with this stuff.
If you have a fav lipgloss that's clear use that OVER a colored lip liner pencil. Line your lips with the color of your choice, then softly fill them in with the color. Then apply a layer of your fav gloss. The pencil is waxy and ';stains'; your lips with color and then the gloss makes them shiny. With this combo, often you just need to reapply gloss during the day, because the color stays on longer. Also it is pretty inexpensive, because the pencils are usually cheaper than the gloss. Also you can get any color you can think of in pencils from different companies. It also means the color doesn't bleed into the little lines of your mouth.
Mary Kay has some great colors!! Click here to see all 30 shades http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/co鈥?/a> I can send you free samples of any colors that you like! =)
I found a nice moist Maybelline one in Silver Plum at my local Target. They are pretty good.





I also like Estee Lauder in Ironic but it costs a lot more than Maybelline.
Avon's Cocoa....i've been using it for years
anything from Maybelle is amazing.
Anything by MAC its amazing
Maybelline MOiSTURE EXTREME [Goldlights] it's really awesome! and smells REALLY GOOD! spf15 too! it looks really nice and natural! offers lots of COLOR without looking caKED oN. and it doesn't drY out your liPs! very smooth! very niCe! TRY iT!





the ';Silver Plum'; one that curiositycat is talking about is a moisture extreme one!...i too found it at target :)





http://www.maybelline.com/products/produ鈥?/a>
i love very chery red it looks so nice
I LOVE the lipstick from Fresh. They used to make one that had a good cinnamon-like flavor at Aveda, but theirs are no longer good. The Fresh lipstick is pricey - $20 a tube (or so) but it tastes good - sort of subtly cinnamon-cocoa (really subtle - but not like awful-tasting Revlon and loreal). It's also really slippery, so if you put on one coat, it's sheer, and if you put on a couple - it gets darker. I've never had a lipstick I like this much! Plus, they have great color choices. You can get it at Sephora on line if you're not near a store that has lots of options!
alamay... they have colored lipgloss, that comes w/ a shimmery clear over coat...it's pretty :0) can get it anywhere, i usually go to target :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph