Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your favorite lipgloss? What is your favorite lipstick?

my favorite lipgloss is any of stila's lip glazes, they're sooo good. i don't wear much lipstick, but i do have the plant-love one, can't remember who it's by. but stila, definitely!What is your favorite lipgloss? What is your favorite lipstick?
For lip gloss-


Beauty Rush Victoria Secret $7 $12 for 2


(Its awesome I use it!!!)





For lipStick:


Estee Lauder (Srry if I didnt spell it right!!!)


Its really good quality but expencive. So if you just want something cheap this is not the 1 for u.What is your favorite lipgloss? What is your favorite lipstick?
My favorite lipgloss is Bare Escentual's Buxom Lips because it makes my lips full and moisturized and when I don't wear it I have really dry lips. Plus, it has a nice shine.
American girl lip gloss in watermelon,fruit punnch,strawberry, and strawberry banna or CO Bigelow





i like nyc lipstcks ...... %26amp; maybeline
victoria's secret lipgloss


MAC lipstick.
my fav lipgloss is Estee Lauder high gloss in Blush....





and no fav lipstick coz i dont wear lipstick...
I like wetslicks lip gloss!


lip stick idk just nude lip stick is cute
bath and body works has really good lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph