Friday, December 11, 2009

What is you favorite colored Lipstick ?

And which is you favorite or preferred mode of application.What is you favorite colored Lipstick ?
red. put some on the ';v'; of your lips and then fill the lower lip.then smack 'em togetherWhat is you favorite colored Lipstick ?
Pink is my favorite, and straight from the tube onto my lips is my preferred mode of application.
lip liner first, than the lipstick.


MAC makes pretty good shades that tend to stay moist.
Max Factor all day orange, cover girl pinks are also great.
Coral,its a great shade for me
I like a plum-rose-mauve sort of shade. Works for me.
PINK ROCKS!!!!!
i can not live without the color please me by mac. it is the perfect pink for my lips. i just swipe it on.
green,black or electric BLUE lol
burgandy lip gloss
gloss looks the best
The color you use

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph