Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your favorite lipstick/lipgloss color?

I just bought this color:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





I love this color too:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


and bright reds and glittery bronzes because they look really natural on me.


I think corals compliment my bronze skin too.








What is your favorite lipstick/lipgloss color?
Those are great for darker skin tones! You're lucky, I love bright pinks too but they just don't look good on me.


I have light tan skin and I look better with coral pinks,and nude colors.What is your favorite lipstick/lipgloss color?
I really don't have a favorite color but i have a favorite brand Victoria Secret
Those would be really pretty colors for dark tones.





Also, my favorite colors are peachy lipglosses.





And I love fuchsia lipstick.
Personally, I like the bottom one better, but, they are similarr and they are both cutee(:
My favorite lipgloss is the one from hollister. It's about $10 - $12.
i like berry and plum colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph