Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you keep your favorite lipstick off your cups, straws, and boyfriend??

How do you keep your favorite color of lipstick off of anything that your lips may come in contact with? I would love to wear my lipstick and still be able to kiss my boyfriend without ending up getting it all over his mouth. What can I do to prevent this from happening?How do you keep your favorite lipstick off your cups, straws, and boyfriend??
There are lipsticks that don't ';kiss off'; but in my experience, they aren't all that great.How do you keep your favorite lipstick off your cups, straws, and boyfriend??
maybelline superstay 16 hour lipstick:


http://www.visit4info.com/sitecontent/LG鈥?/a>
something called shelak w/e by benefit look up benefit products
';Outlast, Double Lipshine'; is rumored to stay of anything your lips stay in contact with. You might want to try it out.
They have top coat lipsticks that will keep your color in place. Also if you get one of the long lasting lipsticks-It'll stay on all day. Some do flake but there are a bunch of great ones out there. Everyone is different. Only way to find out is try a few different color stay lipsticks in your shade. You can find a lipstick that you can't wipe off without a oil based remover and so on. They cost about 10 bucks but so worth it. Good Luck with that! I stick with the long lasting lipsticks. Can't do the others-they bother me too.
Find a matching shade in the continuous wear formula of the brand you buy. Covergirl is good; that's what we always used for drama club in high school because it wouldn't budge so the guys couldn't wipe it off between entrances. I just wear clear lip balm instead of lipstick unless I'm looking really pale and need the color. I use Burt's Bees so it smells good and tastes good, plus it tingles when you kiss someone after you put it on. The best part is, my lips look so good that I don't need any lip color!
Stop wearing it.
Well, you could try a stain, like Benefit Benetint, it stains your lips and it doesn't come off..or put foundation on your lips to make the lipstick stick...or put this setting wax on top of it called Shelaq by Benefit...try Sephora to look at those products..good luck!!
when you use your lips on things don't push the so hard use them lightly and gentle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph