Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your favorite lipstick from M.A.C.?

Question says it all. :)What's your favorite lipstick from M.A.C.?
I love Strayin' and Cute-Ster from the MAC Hello Kitty collectionsWhat's your favorite lipstick from M.A.C.?
My 4 favorites are...





Russian Red- a fabulous matte red. Dita von Teese wears this color.


Girl about town- An amazing hot pink lipstick. Katy Perry wears this one.


Viva Glam II- A pretty nude lipstick and the proceeds go to charity.


High Tea- A great nude color with a glaze that makes your lips seem bigger than they are.





But my absolute favorite out of those is Russian Red!
I prefer lip glosses to lipstick! Not sure what the name is but the shade is light pink, lovely for the summer! :)


Also just wanted to share this post on FAKE mac pigments that I wrote today on my Blog. Please read it and be aware how to spot a FAKE MAC!!! See pictures and details you should look out for!


Hope this helps, just want to make sure this info is passed on.. :) Thanks
cherish its a beautiful nude lipstick.


makes your lips look bigger too
Powersuit (Mattene)


Girl About Town


Ruby Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph