Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats you favorite shade of lipstick?

Mine is lilacWhats you favorite shade of lipstick?
Anything in a light mauve. I have fair skin and most colors look awful on me (clownish really), but a light mauve color actually looks good.Whats you favorite shade of lipstick?
My Shade of Lipstick is Always Maroon.
nude shades.


literally creamy beige...


or something like frosty pink.
Light Pink
Nudes, or Light pinky/reds, pinks
dark red to burgundy


with some black eyeliner......TIMELESS


:)
pink!
my favorite shade is peachy.
i fink it depends where ur goin n if its at day or night..buh personally i like metallic pink..some shades of brown can look kul too.buh i mainly go for pinkish/plumish/slightly reddish shades....
I like nude and light shades better. For night make up, i like dark pink, Mauve, Auburn color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph