Friday, December 4, 2009

What shade of red lipstick should I wear? my complexion is golden w/ gold/ yellow undertones?

Try not to use anything brown, maybe a deep blush undertone would be good. Try a cranberry color, or if that is too bright, maybe an apple color. The key is to make sure it isn't too bright or too pink. A frosted cranberry might be good, but stay away from pinks, fuschias, etc. Try to go for a gloss if possible, and again, a cranberry or sheer wine stain might look really nice. Hope this helps.What shade of red lipstick should I wear? my complexion is golden w/ gold/ yellow undertones?
I don't wear lipstick but I think some shiny lip gloss color would look good.What shade of red lipstick should I wear? my complexion is golden w/ gold/ yellow undertones?
RED RED RED





or PLuM
earth tones
A red with a purple undertone.
Something with purple/violet undertones. Stay away from orange toned reds.
hold a color up to your eyes , you will be able to find a perfect shade 90 % of the time





- hooroo !
one similiar to the color of your gum when you pull your lower lip down.
use a brick color lipstick
The new trend this season is neutral, light colours. You know, the ';no makeup'; makeup look?


Here are a list of 'in' lipsticks of the month:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>
try pure red.





chang rouge hydrabase creme lipstick in firehttp://uma.chanel.com/product.php?chnprd鈥?/a>
get a free consultation from the covergirl website. it's just a survey like: what's your hair color, eye color, skin color, etc. it tells you what colors compliment you best. it's really helpful when trying to decide what will or will not look good on you.





haha i sound like i'm advertising..
use something with a blue undertone, because orange undertones will make your teeth look yellow. And do not use any kind of orange or brick color, it is unflattering on anyone.


Check these out:


http://re3.mm-a11.yimg.com/image/6865196鈥?/a>


http://re3.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/29901092鈥?/a>
Nothing to dark.I tried to find a color to like what I am thinking about. I just think any dark reds would be too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph