Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your favorite lipstick color?

Clinique's Ripe RaisinWhat's your favorite lipstick color?
i don't like lipstick,


but...


I LOVE PINK LIPGLOSS!!!!


~MandiWhat's your favorite lipstick color?
sorry i dont like makeup stuff
i hate lipsticks. i am more of a lip gloss person. i like light pink or anything that looks realistic not like some freaky color like purple. lol eww
Red
those guys who answered your question are weird, aren't they? just thinking. By the way, my favorite lipstick color is devil red
LIGHT-SHADED BROWN AND CLEAR GLOSS.THERE DONT YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!!!
Sheer Rose
THE ONLY COLORS I WEAR ARE SOME LIGHT BRONZE, FROSTS AND MOSTLY CLEAR GLOSS. I ALSO USE MARYKAY LIP MASK AND LIP BALM...THEY WORK GREAT.
I don't use lipstick much.


But I prefer natural colors. So a light pink or bronze would be Ok. Maybe orange too.


Depends on your complexion.
deep purple
A peachy pink color. Goes with my skin tone.
i like to stick with light pink or light light brown lip gloss no lipstick
I have many, Downtown brown by Mary kay, Beaux lustre glass by MAC, Prr by Mac lipglass.
blood red...but not the light kinda blood red...the dark kinda blood red...
Pink.
light pink
Red.





It matches my drag costume.
green with purple polka dots. Try kissing a lady with lips like that!!!
silver plum
It depends on what colors I use when I do my eyeshadow...but the majority of the time it's N.Y.C's 304B Mocha!!!
i like clear, green, pink, yellow lipgloss and red and light pink and light brwon and reddish-brown-orange lipstick
It is not so much about favorite...


A deep rich cherry Red is a must...


The rest of the colors are all influenced by trends...





Red in all types of tones and textures is a must
transparent just brighter with no color.
it hasn't been made as yet


but sumthing pink
green lol
Nudes or Plums
mine is a neutral color like a light brownish pink its alittle pink and alittle darker then pink and gives my lips a natural color that is so definitly kissable and fresh looking why wear a dramatic color that doesn't let your other features shine through......... :):)
Nude gloss. i hate lipstick!
pink
I just use clear lip gloss, or a little bit of light brown lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph