Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I refill my favorite lipstick?

Is there anywhere that sells Jane cosmetics that still has Just Barely lipstick still in stock? Or is there a company that will match the color and give me a replacement?How do I refill my favorite lipstick?
There is a company called 3 custom colors that could easily match the color you are looking for. I would check drugstores, clearence isles, Big lots, any outlet place.How do I refill my favorite lipstick?
I also LOVE this shade and have tried everywhere to find it, with no luck. If you have any success, I'd be happy to hear where you found it. Many websites have been most UNuseful. Report Abuse

When all else fails and out of stock go check out ebay it always seems to have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph