Friday, December 11, 2009

What you favorite color lipstick?

Mine is red.What you favorite color lipstick?
Red with a gloss...What you favorite color lipstick?
the one that looks the best on me
I don't use lipstick as I have my eyes very bright. now i use only vaseline and a transparent gloss.


Used to love black lipstick couple years ago. But a lil bit of pink looks best on me.
anything that is red.i just love it!
mine is pink or mauve ice
lipsticks are out lipgloss are more in and i would have to say light brown
eh rec, ifnot worn w a bare face, can look garish. same w copper/ orange. why dont you try something more sheer like a lipgloss? bobbi brown, chanel, and laura mercier do nice ones. good luck!
i don't have one, i'm a boy
heeey!though my personal favourite is a nude look,with a sparkly lip gloss and dark lipliner(try it..dark liner and lighter tone of lip gloss looks awesome!!!)i think it's the pout that matters!and of course your attitude!like imagine being a geek with flaming red lips!i think one should match lipcolor with attitude..i am basically a dreamer so i looove nude,soft colors..since you love red you must be spunky...or else it looks awwwful.
of course none, males dont need artifical make up. God has made us beautiful enough........hehahaw
sheer pinks and browns to
moonglow by princess livia
sort of nude %26gt; with lipliner - and glossy lips. looks fesh all the time
pink
nude. not much of a color person.
nude, light pink, anything thats not obveous. (';,)
Dusty Rose by Mary Kay
Nothing. Lipstick is 4 girly girls. Thanks 4 the 2 points!
the one on my boxers the next morning...
my favorite lipstick is like a tan shiny tane color.
Mine is Mauve.....The United States Marine Corps issues out the color RED to its female marines...its the color of blood for them....HOORAH!!!
I like girls with natural lips with a lil glossy shine, MmmMM tasty and hot!
mine is ice pink gloss
light pink
brown
My favorite isa blue based red. The bluer red makes my teeth look super white.
Light shades of pinks, berries, and bronze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph