Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are your favorite MAC lipstick colors... and why are they your faves?

Oh theres so many.


I love russian red for the perfect red and becuase its blue based it makes your teeth look whiter!


Myth is great with some C-thru lipglass on top as a nude matching it with Carbon and knight divine eyeshadow.


Anddd Viva Glam V beucase the money goes to the MAC AIDS Fund to support people living with HIV/AIDS.





I also love underage, prrr bombshell, girl about town, 'O' and pretty please.What are your favorite MAC lipstick colors... and why are they your faves?
Sable - a mauve-ish color with a bit of shimmer


Shocolate - deep brown, no shimmer


Wet, Wild, Wonderful - clear brown with a bit of shimmer





I love them all because they go really well with my skin tone, and they make my lips look beautiful. Sable is my favorite.What are your favorite MAC lipstick colors... and why are they your faves?
Any red color
My favorite MAC lipstick color is Twig..I have Auburn hair and the bronze in it is subtle, but really brings out the color in my face.. Aloha!
My favs are Sweetie,syrup , lovechild lipglass and nude lip varnish.
I don't wear lipstick, but women look good in just plain red. Or even without lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph