Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is your favorite lipstick color?

for men what color you like women to wear.What is your favorite lipstick color?
I like variety coral pink, dusty rose,plum, fuchsia,burgundy.What is your favorite lipstick color?
I love red, pink, and brown. =) I don't have a favorite color for lipstick, obviously.
i like almost all kinds of color except for brown. i think reddish-pinkish-something like that.
i like natural colors like clear or ones with pink tints sometimes i wear a shimmery brown
I like to wear neutral shades. My favorite right now is Loreal's ';Golden Splendor';. It's not gold, but a peachy color.
I like peach but I have not found a good peach shade. I have something between pink and peach
Independent, Max Factor...they stopped making it :(
pink a light pink color
light red-something that isnt SUPER bold!!
Coral pink.


It looks good with my skin tone.
Toast of new york
ones that smell good and light in color
I don't wear lipstick, but I like red.
a very clear one!
mauve. I used to love red, but it's so out of style now
im bi does that count???





if so id sat


pink


very light purple


or reddish brown


(but it depends on the girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph