Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wats ur favorite lipstick?

I like lipgloss,juicy tubes from lancome and so,otherwise,lancome lipstic in blind dateWats ur favorite lipstick?
i avoid lipstick since it's notorious for getting on people's teeth, so instead i mix bright blush and chapstick for the same look. basically it has the same effect as a stainWats ur favorite lipstick?
i like lipgloss,not a lipstick fan sorry
dun really like lipstick...lip gloss is better
I like Cover Girl, Max Factor, and Avon's Flavor Savers Lip Gloss.
um i rather ware lip gloss but juicie is good
Mac's Lipglass
i love ''mary kay paradise pink lip stick';
i dont wear lipstick sorry!!!
I love Sally Hansen Lip Inflation and than over the top I put Cover Girl's Sugar Maple ~ It looks great and my fav. guy loves my lips!
Chanel Rouge.....Seduction In Just One Click...
omg....mine is Sally Hansen Lip cause it soo cute and it loks good on ur lip!!!
Milani lip gloss is the best ever.Its a nice thick shine super high gloss that looks so brilliant. You can get it at the drug store and its like 4 dollars a tube, Try it you will never use another. I bought like 50 of them incase they ever go out of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know it sounds little kiddish but i love Smackers strawberry kiwi shimmer.
I'm more of a lipgloss girl myself but my signature look involves maybelline wet shine lipstick in flushed. First I put on spice lipliner from MAC followed by the flushed lipstick. Then I lather on clear lipgloss from Mac to smudge it all together. It creates a very shiny look with an unusual but very pretty color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph