Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is your favorite MAC lipglass/lustreglass? or lipstick?

My favorite lipstick is creme de nude and my favorite lustreglass is love nectar. I only have one lipglass and its underage... haha its okay.What is your favorite MAC lipglass/lustreglass? or lipstick?
Lipglass in PRRR!What is your favorite MAC lipglass/lustreglass? or lipstick?
Well from the permanent line, my favourite lipsticks are Impassioned, Vegas Volt, and Girl About Town. My favourite lipglasses...are all limited-edition. My favourite Lustreglass would have to be Flashmode. I am more of a Dazzleglass person though, my favourites of those are Extra Amps and Funtabulous.





My favourite limited-edition ones? For lipstick, it's Oh Garnet, Port Red, and Hollywood Nights. For lipglass, it's Silly Girl, Shine Manish, and Cult of Cherry. For Lustreglass, I like Hey Sailor. For Dazzleglass, I am still annoyed that Ms. Fizz and Pleasure Principle were not brought back, and Utterly Posh is my favourite.
The lipstick PLINK





It matches everything day or night, any color outfit, any skin tone.





It makes your lips super soft.





It's not sticky.





It smells great.





I love it!





Great for every type person!





I've been thru at least 10 tubes of it.





The best part is ( not many people know this ) but MAC recycles...everytime you bring in 6 empty plastic containers ( eyeshadows, lipsticks, powder etc ) you get a free lipstick of your choice! Every MAC counter does this if you ask!
OMG There's this one color and for the world of me I cannot remember what the heck it's called lol... I keep wanting to say embraced or enchanted. I know it's a part of their permanent line (thank god..) and the lip lacquer I like the bestest is babied... but I'm not quite sure if they made that their permanent line... I've seen em at cosmetic outlets, but that's about it =(
florabundance lipglass


diva lipstick


if u like underage, i just got a tricolor lipglass in consume me


it's wonderful
Pink fish tinted lip conditioner spf 15


Lilacrush lipgelee


Pretty please lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph