Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats your favorite pink lipstick?

mine is actually a lip stain its posietint by benefit its the most beautiful rosey pink and only needs to be reapplied maybe 2 times the whole day. after eatting drinking ..whatever you do-Whats your favorite pink lipstick?
I like Candy lipstick by Estee Lauder and Pink Delight lipgloss by Revlon.Whats your favorite pink lipstick?
I don't always need to recolor myself, but if I want to i use this lip stain by Victoria Secret. They have nice stuff there. I dont everrr have to re apply it. But I only used it once or twice, for homecoming and maybe some other random event.
Aah! I love Posietint! I use it on my cheeks every morning. :)





I also really really love Tulip by Bobbi Brown, with Rosy gloss over it. (Also Bobbi Brown.) It isn't nearly as light as Posietint, a much deeper pink, but I love how it makes my lips POP!
Very Irresistible Shine by Givenchy. It's beautiful and sparkly and soft. =)
l.a. colors, lilac frost is my favorite pink lipstick by far. I just love it!



MAC lipstick in Snob

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph