Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats your favorite lipstick/lipgloss???

MAC scanty (lipstick) is my all time fav.


DIOR jersey pink (lipgloss) best ever.





now your turn...?Whats your favorite lipstick/lipgloss???
Bee-Luscious Lip Tox Sheer! Real diamond dust in it, 'nough said! lolWhats your favorite lipstick/lipgloss???
Revlon Blush Chrome - It's great for day or night.
Well I don't use lipstick, I use lip stain. The best lipgloss I have ever used is DKNY Red Delicious. Taste good, smells great, looks awesome. And it's not sticky. It is the perfect shade of red,
Whatever kind shines and that my man licks off the fastest. I dont remember the brand i used it up too fast.
bath and body's lip gloss is great
This minty stuff from bath and body works. It's by C.O. Bigalow or something like that I think. But it's really good! I love it!
chi chi
i love the lipgloss from bath and body is really good. i have the ';frozen blackberry'; it roxx!!





the lipgloss is called Liplicious... i love it!!!... u should try it!!
MAC lipstick in Sequin (although there are many runner up's)


Bobbi Brown lip tint gloss (Black Cherry)
Max Girls Night Out Lipgloss Rocks!





MAC Scanty and Dior Jersey Pink Are Great Too!
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph