Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girls.... what is your favorite lipstick?

I really like the L'Oreal Endless lipstick. But... I'm feeling the need to experiment. Can anyone suggest any good ones? Has anyone tried the new Revlon Lip Tints?Girls.... what is your favorite lipstick?
Nope haven't tried those. But I do 鈾?Neutrogena Lip Sheers they are just the best :) They create such a natural lip stain.Girls.... what is your favorite lipstick?
I haven't tried that L'Oreal one, I'll have to.





I use Maybelline's Moisture Extreme and I love it. It feels like a lip balm almost and it leaves a light stain on my lips after staying on for awhile. My lips are never dry and flaky after the lipstick wears off. I also use Rimmel's Rich Moisture lipstick, I have it in Latino.





I want to use Revlon's lip products next time I go makeup shopping. I was looking at their moon drop (i think that was the name) lipsticks.





All the best!!
mac... i like pretty please and the florabundance lip gloss
L'Oreal Endless Platinum Lipstick.
Not a big fan of color stay lip stick from Revlon, but love the Lip Sheers from Revlon (in a white container!) Coral is my fav!
MAC lipsick in High Tea is my fave high end cosmetic brand





for drugstore brand I really like NYC lipsticks... they are SUPER cheap and are great feeling and long lasting!





:)
I use lip gloss. Lipstick has been found to fade out the color of your lips.
I like the kind that tints my lips just a bit. No certain brand.
I don't wear lip stick. Lip gloss, ftw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph